History of Asia (3 Books in 1)
History, Mythology & More From The World’s Most Interesting Civilizations
Join us on a discovery from the ancient origins to the present days of the most fascinating civilizations in Asia.
Included in this Amazing 3 Book Collection are:
- The History of China: A Concise Introduction to Chinese History, Culture, Dynasties, Mythology, Great Achievements & More.
- History of India: A Concise Introduction to Indian History, Culture, Mythology, Religion, Gandhi, Characters, Empires, Achievements & More.
- Japanese History: Explore The Magnificent History, Culture, Mythology, Folklore, Wars, Legends, Great Achievements & More Of Japan.
These civilizations all feature a history rich in culture, legends, characters, mythology and remain some of the most interesting in the world.
In the pages that follow, you’ll find three books all with well written and accurate information without bias. We strive to offer you a refreshing read with reliable, well-referenced information.
Inside you will discover
- The Five Major Eras of Ancient China + The Modern Age
- Ancient India – Discover the fantastic early civilizations and empires. Plus the cultural takeaways and perceptions from ancient times.
- Samurai – Who were they, their code + why their legacy lasts to this day
- Chinese Innovations, World Firsts & Important Inventions
- The Cultural Revolution – How Mao Zedong and the Communist Party Began Transforming China
- A Dark Chapter, Japan and the Axis Powers in World War 2
- India & The Freedom Struggle – Led by the greats of Gandhi, Bhagat Singh, Subhash Chandra Bose, and so on.
- Colourful Myths & Legends – learn these to truly understand the Japanese people & their culture
And much, much more….
So if you want to find out more about The History of China, Japan and India then start reading this special 3 books in 1 bundle now!