Hoodoo for Beginners
Join us as we explore the history, myths and facts surrounding this fascinating craft – from its origins in Africa to its development in America.
Hoodoo was a secret craft created by enslaved Africans in America to protect them from harm with the help of higher beings and their ancestors.
It evolved from various traditional African religions and practices, and in the American South, incorporated elements of indigenous botanical knowledge.
These practices taught believers how to invoke the blessings of spirits and deities through persuasion powers, herbs, rituals, spells, talismans, roots and nature.
In this book you will discover historical facts, real stories and practices that prove the might of Hoodoo. Plus you will learn essential conjurer’s tools for creating a bridge between the elements and spirits to open a doorway into the spiritual world.
All of this and much more including:
- Hoodoo History Uncovered – African Origins & The Transatlantic Slave Trade
- Getting Started – From Black Magic to Conjuring, Spell Casting & More
- A Practice of Evil? Harmful Intent? – Myths and Facts REVEALED
- Rootworking, Herbs & Natures Elements to Heal, Manifest & Protect
- Voodoo vs How Hoodoo is Different + Common Misconceptions & Truths Uncovered
- Magical Tools of The Trade Explained – Gris Bags, Talismans, Candles, Powders & More
- Ancestral Rituals & Harnessing The Cemetery Powers (communicate with the spirits for success, good fortune & healing)
And much, much more
If you’re interested in the history, spells, rituals and you want to know all about this fascinating craft then join us on a journey into the mystical world of Hoodoo.
Begin Your Journey with This Book