In this book we explore the magnificent history of Japan from it’s early origins to its rise as a modern super power.
Japanese history is rich in culture, legends, characters, mythology and remains one of the most interesting histories in the world. In this book you will understand why the Japanese are so proud, how Japan came to be and much more.
While there are many books that explore Japan’s unique history, few are enjoyable. These books can also be hopelessly dry, overly academic, and just downright difficult to follow. Fortunately, this isn’t one of those books.
In the pages that follow, you’ll find well written and accurate information without bias. This concise history will respect your time by getting right to the point and giving you what you came to learn.
Inside you will discover:
- Samurai – Who were they, their code + why their legacy lasts to this day
- The Evolution of Buddhism in Japan & Spiritual Insights
- Classical Japan (Nara and Heian Periods) & Other Famous Periods
- Famous Castles – Nagashino Castle, Inabayama Castle & Warrior Monks!
- A Dark Chapter, Japan and the Axis Powers in World War 2
- The Curse of Masakado & The Haunted Grave of a Samurai’s Head in Tokyo
- The Genpei War – The Rise of The Samurai & Battles with Mongol Invasions
- Colourful Myths & Legends – learn these to truly understand the Japanese people & their culture
And much, much more…
Whether you’re a history enthusiast or just a curious reader..inside you will discover a wealth of Japanese cultural history, mythology and more.