Native American History
The mysterious beginnings of Indigenous communities began in North America over 15,000 years ago.
Tragically, and for far too long, the various Indigenous cultures in North America have been systematically mistreated, misrepresented, and misunderstood.
This book is a compelling, but difficult read. It tells the story of Native American History which many have books left out, and the moviemakers wouldn’t touch. Reading this book will be an eye opener.
In this book, we will educate you about the history of Indigenous Peoples in North America. In the pages that follow, you’ll find well written, concise and accurate information without bias.
Inside this book you will discover:
- Explore The Mysteries & Theories of Indigenous Arrivals in North America
- Fascinating Tales Passed On From Generations (that you should know)
- We are the Land: Native American Views of Nature, Spirits, Mythology & More
- The European Arrival – Conflict, Disease & Clashes of Culture
- Tobacco & it’s Sacred Secrets to Connect Indigenous People & Their Spirits
- Ceremonies, Rituals & Practises– including Birth Ceremonies, Reincarnation, Grieving Practises & More
- Gitchi Manitou – Legendary Tales & Knowledge from “The Great Spirit”
- Cultures & Tribes – including Inuit, Haida, Choctaw and many more
- The American Revolution and The Decline of Indigenous Nations
- Current Issues – Environment, Racism, Landfills & The Fight for The Indigenous
And much, much more…
Whether you’re a history enthusiast or a curious reader..inside you will discover all you need to know about the true story of Native American History.