They came to take no prisoners. Their eerie horns made a distinctive sound, and their fearsome longboats struck from out of nowhere..
The Vikings, their History & Mythology fascinates many because it speaks to something within us: The fight to succeed and to grow stronger.
Make no mistake, these were not nice people, but much of their legacy was not just about pillaging and destruction. In this book, History Brought Alive reveals new insights into The Vikings.
Join us on a rampage through their history, culture, myths and more!
Blending historical accounts, tales and mythology. This is the definitive guide to the life and times of the Vikings. See into the lives of these legendary people, the impact that they had on medieval society and beyond.
In this book you will discover;
- Common Misunderstandings About The Vikings
- The Viking Diet – Discover The Energy Source Of The Epic Warriors
- Runestones – Meanings & Opening a Gateway to Ancient Viking Civilization
- Famous Battles including The Legendary Battle of Stamford Bridge in 1066
- Language of The Vikings – Old Norse Language Throughout History
- Viking Longships – How The Norsemen Ruled the Waves
- Traditions, Culture & Rituals – Births, Weddings & The Complex Way The Viking’s Responded to Death
- Viking Gods & Goddesses – Loki The Trickster, Thor God of Thunder & More
- What Happened to The Vikings & Why did They Disappear?
And much, much more..
The Viking era may have ended, but their legacy lives on.
And if you want to find out more about The Vikings then this is The Book for You